Our goal is to keep reaching out to the business community in Medley and be the conduit for our members and local businesses in order to forge new access and build new business relationships, while affording them a reasonable price with the assistance of sponsors, which enables higher attendance at the events.
The mission of the Town Medley Chamber is to drive economic development and prosperity for the people of the Medley Region.
Achieving our vision of prosperity for Medley requires a vibrant and sustainable economy supported by leadership from business, government and education.
The Chamber has been operating since 2010 and founded by the current Mayor Roberto Martell, we currently have over 150 members. This membership is comprised of local Medley business and surrounding cities i.e. City of Doral, Miami Springs, Hialeah, and Hialeah Gardens.
Moving forward the Chamber is holding Monthly Business Luncheon and other networking activities at different local venues.
The Power of Six
- Grow Medley. Strengthen our economy by retaining and attracting businesses and talent.
- Invest in Human Capital. Build a well-prepared, competitive workforce.
- Promote Medley. Tell our story internally and externally.
- Revitalize Our Physical Assets. Reinvigorate the urban core and other strategic community areas to make a better, stronger environment in which to live and work.
- Enhance Value for Our Core Businesses. Deliver enhancements to membership benefits to increase our members’ return on investment.
- Create the Capacity to Succeed. Identify and cultivate next generation leaders: individuals with the strongest potential to assure a seamless transition of Medley’s critical issues.